March 15, 2014

Easter Basket Ideas

I love gift baskets!  I love the creativity it takes to put one together.  Picking a theme, a fun container and then all the unique, pretty little things to fill it.  I think that is why I love Easter baskets so much.  I love filling a basket with a lot of little gifts and sweets for my loved ones to explore.

I've already started my shopping for this year too.  Here are some of the items that may or may not end up in our Easter baskets.


Last year, Ella's basket was very sparse and practical.  She was about 7 months old and I didn't really know what to put in it.  Of course, who really cares when you have a giant, glitter bow on it.



My Easter basket was the best though….


This year Ella will have fun digging through her basket.  It is the perfect combo of practical and fun but even the practical things I think she will love.  She loves playing dress-up and she loves coloring and crafts so when I saw the create your own bunny mask kit from PaperSource, I knew it was perfect for her.  She will also be getting new crayon pens and a homemade coloring book for rainy spring days.  (I'll be sharing more soon about the super easy and cheap way I create custom coloring books and pages for her.)  Ella has also discovered that she can drink like a big girl and she thinks my water bottles are for her.  So I thought this spring/summer would be the perfect time to get her one of her own.  And since she really isn't eating candy yet I thought some cute bunny graham crackers and fruit snacks would be the perfect snack to hide in some traditional eggs.  Throw in some new pajamas, book and stuffed animal and she is all set for her move to the big girl bed.

Of course you can't go wrong with adding some bubbles, chalk or cute hair accessories/jewelry.

And since I had so much fun shopping for ideas for all the moms out there, I decided to make myself an easter basket this year.  It won't be as good as the adorable baby in last year's but it is the perfect excuse for those little extra indulgences.
Can't wait for summer drinks in my new mason jar tumbler!

Happy Easter basket stuffing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...