December 27, 2013

Baby #2: 16 weeks



Time to start tracking the baby bump again.  Last time I had a spring/summer pregnancy so I kept track of the weeks with chalk on the brick side of my house.  It was fun and I made a sweet little photo book for my first born, Ella.


Also can we please note how with this pregnancy at 12 weeks I look 24 weeks pregnant.  So scary and no it's not twins. 



It's funny, at 16 weeks I still look 24 weeks pregnant.  It appears the only thing that grew in the last month was my butt and thighs…sigh.  I am blaming that on the holidays and hoping it doesn't continue.

In better news we find out the gender of the baby very, very soon.  I cannot wait to make our big announcement.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

A.B. said...

This is fun to follow! Isn't baby #2 crazy?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...