November 16, 2012

One month....


Ella hit her one month mark....actually she just raced right past it.  I can't believe I've been a mommy to this precious little girl for one whole month already!  She changes every day and I think I do too.  She is teaching me so much about what it means to be a mother (among a million other things).

Since she is changing so fast I, like all moms, want to document all the stages.  Usually with things like this I would go to Pinterest and other blogs to steal their creative ideas but I've been tired and a bit lackluster in the creative department so I'm doing it my own simple way.  Naked baby.  White sheet.  The same photo shoot I did at the hospital.  I wish it were more fun and interesting but it will definitely showcase her changing looks.








Newborn                                               One month


We also had some professional photos taken when she was 2 weeks.  Ella was extremely difficult but our photographer Chrystl did and amazing job capturing Ella.  You cant even tell how difficult Ella was for these photos.  Thanks Chrystl!

Check out the photo shoot:
http://chrystlrobergephotography.com/blog/2012/10/31/sweet-ellas-newborn-photoswheatonbaby-photography/


Disclaimer:  It took me so long to write this post that Ella is almost 2 months.....oops.

1 comment:

Pressure Cooking Recipes said...

Great reading your bblog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...