July 16, 2012

Instagram week 13


I am an instagram failure.
When I want to be creative and instagrammy my life is so boring and when something worth instagramming happens I totally forget.

I'll keep working on it.

In regards to last week I was super excited to pick up two mini filing cabinets for free.  So excited to DIY these into some serious fabric storage.  Well I did start the process so I'll update everyone soon with the project.  

I also dropped a bunch of items off at my mom's garage sale.  Most of the items were from my craft room that I emptied to make way for baby.  I did well though and made $200 which is going right back into the nursery design.  Speaking of nursery design we put together crib.  I am in love with it.

Leave it up to Ben & Jerry to provide me with my latest pregnancy addiction - raspberry fudge chunk greek frozen yogurt.  I cannot put my spoon down.

Unfortunately though I ended the week with a nasty cold.  I really haven't had a cold this bad in a very long time.  I don't know if it is the pregnancy or just this particular cold but hopefully it leaves my system soon.  The cold did give me some knitting time and I made baby k a pumpkin hat for the fall.

Oh and for you knitters, the pattern for the pumpkin hat will be in my etsy store soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I'm not very good at keeping up with instagram myself. My iPhone camera kind of sucks, too since it's so old. But these are cute photos! I'm sorry you caught a cold :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...