June 11, 2012

Instagram week 8



This week is a little full because it includes two weekends.  I decided it was best to end the week on a Sunday like all normal people instead of right when the fun begins on Friday. 

Our week included another visit to the lake with friends, water and of course s'mores, a visit to the Kane County flea market, enjoying our new mom mobile, time spent playing in the park, watering the plants (aka drinking from the hose), shopping for nursery fabric and a beautiful baby shower.

Oh did a mention the new recipe I finally tried - bitchin' sauce.  It is great just as a dip for chips or over rice, corn, beans, avocados and tomatoes.  Yumm.  Check out the recipe on my friend's blog The Faux Martha.

My cousins and aunts threw me a beautiful and fun baby shower this past weekend.  (By the way, my cousin and I are due two days apart and both are expecting girls.  I just love that.)  The shower though was so sweet.  Everyone had a blast making onesies for Baby K and they turned out great.  There was great food, lots of family and LOTS of gifts.  So spoiled.

It was a great week/weekend and I am still trying to recover.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...