January 11, 2012

New Obsession - Top Golf

Have you heard of it?  I hadn't until recently when the hubs and brother-in-law received Top Golf gift cards for Christmas.  There are only 6 locations around the globe - 3 in the U.S. and 3 in the U.K.  It is one of those multi-level driving ranges but with a twist.  It is a competitive game with targets spread out across the green that you must aim for.  You get 20 balls that have RFID tags in them to track your points.  It is like a mix of golf, skee ball and bowling - it is so darn fun!

We gathered most of the crew and headed over there on Sunday to enjoy drinks, appetizers and a crazy competitive game of Top Golf. Spoiler alert - Bran and I won the first round.




And the my camera died - silly me.
I guess phone pictures will have to do.










Lots of victory fist pumps.





And the winners - You could only have 5 people per computer so we broke up into 3 teams and Bran and I won the first round!
Madelyn and Josh creamed everyone in the second and last round.  I didn't take a pic of that screen - so shameful.


Well if you happen to be near a Top Golf I highly recommend a visit.  It is great for birthday parties, group outings and even just a date.  We will definitely be going back may more times.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...