December 28, 2011

Where is the snow Chicago?

Seriously, what is going on?  Even Colorado seems to be in short supply of the powdery white stuff that keeps their winter tourism alive and well.  I'm glad I at least snapped a few pics of the pups playing in the snow on the one day morning we've been lucky enough to have a minimal accumulation.  I think this melted a few hours later and turned into a mud bath for the dogs to roll in.









I swear they love the snow.  They love to run, wrestle, play and eat it.  I think the skeptical faces are more a result of the giant black camera in their faces instead of the snow.

This will keep me going until Snowpocalypse 2012.

1 comment:

Rhianne Jhane said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice Blog.I like it.

http://www.freesitemaker.net/how-to-make-a-website/ecommerce-website-structure

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...