December 31, 2011

Top 11 of 2011

I'm joining the trend and sharing the highlights of the previous year.  
So welcome to the Top 11 of 2011.



 The great adventure that was Snowpocalypse 2011





Our wonderful trip to Boston, MA and the north coast with my family for my brother's graduation.  
This is Motif no. 1 in Rockport, MA. (As seen in The Proposal)




4th of July at the lake.  Nothing better.





Lola.  The pups love our trips to the lake too.




A trip to Colorado with the Keith family for some cattle herding - and hiking of course.




The boys. 




Oh and then there was the TRIATHLON......
Enough said.













Another quick trip to Colorado - just the two of us. 
(Just realized that I forgot to post about this trip....coming soon.)




And my favorite holiday - Christmas.  

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year - actually we had such a wonderful year.  I'm sad it is all over but the great thing is we get to do it all over next year.  Plus we have a lot of great things to look forward to in 2012 like my best friend's wedding in California and hopefully a trip to Scotland for the Keith family reunion.  And the best part of the new year is there will be so many fun, unexpected adventures.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...