December 16, 2011

Merry Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas from the Keiths!
Wishing you peace, joy & hope in Christ this Christmas.

This year's Christmas card was quite the event.  I thought it would be super easy to take some quick photos of us with the dogs using a self-timer and a tri-pod.  COULD. NOT. BE. MORE. WRONG.

As you can see Hudson didn't even make it into our card.  You can catch a glimpse of his head on my lap and Lola looks a little deranged - which she kind of is half the time but I like it this way.  This is just us and our life.  Definitely not perfect (although I have to say Bran and I look more pulled together than we usually do) but definitely happy and full of lots of laughs - thank you Hudson and Lola for that.

Here is a sampling of the ones we decided not to use.....


photo shoot #1



unison crotch sniffing (bad treat placement)


photo shoot #2




    



photo shoot #3





 Here's to hoping we can do better next year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

A.B. said...

Your dogs have huge heads. And I love them. And want to hug them. Cute pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...