June 16, 2011

GARAGE SALE!

I'm having my first garage sale tomorrow!  Brandon's aunts and cousins have a garage sale every year and this year I decided to join in the fun.  Our house has been collecting more and more items since we got married and it just seems like time to clean out and start fresh.

Here are a few pics I snapped early in the collection and pricing process.  Very early!



And quite frankly these pictures don't do it justice.  
Here is a quick list of some of the items:

- my large oversized chair that I spent forever making a slip-covering 
- an entertainment center
- coffee table
- bench
- large cubby coat rack
- several side tables
- 3 lamps and many lampshades
- 6 rugs and carpets
- tv and dvd player, i pod speaker
- lots of mixing bowls, cereal bowls, plates, glasses, vases and assortments
- my wooden corbels I bought in Iowa
- lots of dresses, sweatshirts, nice pants and men's clothing too oh and coats, hats and gloves and scarves
- cushions for chairs or the bench
- a cute cupcake stand
- and lots of other random home decorating things

Oh and I am also selling my knit baby hats, bowtie onesies, and neck wraps.  Just for fun and to clear the inventory.

And that is just me.  There are many other woman selling in this garage sale too.  
We are going to have so much fun!!

Want to join in the fun?
The come find us at my friend's house who will remain nameless and for the sake of keeping any addresses off the internet email or message me if you want the address.

Sorry I am so paranoid.  

Either way I will report back on how it went and of course, take photos.

And to leave you with photos here are some pretty flowers sitting on my coffee table right now.  They smell so so good. 





1 comment:

Alexis said...

Those flowers are so pretty :)

Good luck with your garage sale! I'll be hunting around at garage sales tomorrow :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...