September 21, 2010

I want to squeeze that bum.....


Scrumptious.

Let me introduce you to Erin Tole, my new favorite photographer.  I visit her blog and website daily and always find the most delicious babies and children EVER!  And that's not it, she just posted an elegant and sexy photo-shoot in a rainforest.  Very dreamy.  You must check it out...


I am excited to say that Erin used my hats in one of her recent photo-shoots.  Well she tried to use them.  You see I may have made the hats too small - for even newborns.  I was warned by many that newborn heads are smaller than they appear and apparently they are super, teeny, tiny in my mind.  But she managed to squeeze this poor child's head into the ear flap hat (a favorite of mine) and shared two of the photos with me.  


Thank you Erin!  I absolutely love these photos.  Mostly because I am a total sucker for naked babies and you are freakin' amazing.  I wish you were closer to the midwest.  You would be my resident photographer.

My fellow blog-readers if you live in the Vancouver area you must check Erin out!!  And if you don't then you must check her out because it is just so fun to explore her photos.

2 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*LOL..sooo adorable!!!! ~*~* :)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I love the 2nd one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...