September 12, 2010

I want that

courtesy of coastal living

While I do love these split stairs - like L-O-V-E them I am actually talking about the stair runner.  For the past few months we have been searching for the perfect runner to install on our steps.  The pups with their oversized paws have a tendency to fall down ours, which is not so good.  Plus it would look so amazing so I need your help.  Any suggestions as to where I could find this runner or one similar?  Or maybe just a good place to check for rugs?  I am up for being creative and putting some elbow grease into it so any suggestions would be WONDERFUL!

Thanks y'all!

(yea I'm from the midwest but sometime it's fun to pretend)

1 comment:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Have you tried Roger Oates? He is very well reknowned in the UK.

Love that staircase too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...