August 8, 2010

Wedding Week: The End

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!


It has been two amazing years since Brandon and I said "I do".  It has been such a wonderful two years ad we are so thankful for all the blessings that the Lord has given us.  Truly, we look back on these past years and can only smile at our journey.  We are very excited to look ahead and see what the Lord has in store for us going forward.


To end wedding week I wanted to end with a big bang but I am going to be completely honest - I am a little wedding burned out.  I am a little tired of seeing all these pictures of me - as I am sure you are too.  So instead of sharing about our honeymoon or how we celebrated our one year anniversary I am just going to continue with the wedding inspiration.  


So here is just a fun collection of images that caught my eye and made me smile and imagine.  Enjoy!



Sorry there are so many images of this one wedding - I just adored the english castle setting.  So gorgeous.  It would be my dream to have a wedding at a place like this.  
courtesy of ruffledblog.com

courtesy of ruffledblog.com



courtesy of ruffledblog.com

courtesy of 100layercake.com

courtesy of 100layercake.com

courtesy of 100layercake.com

courtesy of 100layercake.com

courtesy of 100layercake.com
courtesy of 100layercake.com


Thanks for visiting wedding week!  I hope you picked up some fun ideas and pieces of inspiration.
I'll be back with some non-wedding goodness soon.

In the meantime I will be celebrating with the hubby!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...