August 21, 2010

Loving Laundry

Well at least the rooms the laundry gets done in.  These rooms would make me love the actual laundry too. It has me dreaming of transforming my own basement laundry space.  I hate going down into that dungeon.  Don't tell my husband though - ever since we got married and bought this house I have had his poor head spinning with ideas for this house.  This may just break him.  You understand.

I blame that wonderful little HGTV show, Sarah's House with her rerun episode of her basement laundry re-do.
Sarah Richardson, Sarah's House

Which got me started on all these amazing laundry rooms.....

This is my absolute favorite.

I absolutely L-O-V-E the marble farmhouse sink, the potting station, large center table and all the built-ins and storage. And it is so light and bright with no windows....I could see this in my basement for sure. Oh but there's more.


So much space and beautiful storage.

I love these too.

House and Home Laundry

Laundry Room Style Dept







Oh it has me wanting to do laundry - until I remember what mine looks like.  It is less than inspiring and buggy.

2 comments:

miranda said...

Those rooms are inspiring. They have me wanting to spruce up my little laundry room now!

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~I would LOVE to have any one of those fantastic laundry rooms!!!Maybe someday..~*~* :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...