April 29, 2010

Homegoods Happy

I have an addiction.  No really, I need serious help.  I cannot say NO to Homegoods.  I absolutely love it, like any good home owner/lover should.  Husbands beware - do not let your wife go through those doors with a credit card in her hand.  She doesn't even need the credit card - it's so cheap she can even use cash.  I am ashamed to say that I can count on one hand the number of times I have walked out of the store empty-handed and that is saying a lot because I always stop by Homegoods.  But hey, if you don't buy it when you see it, it won't be there when you go back for it.  Plus they have a great return policy.  Wives, always use this argument when you walk in the door with one too many bags and he gives you the look - you know the look.
Well they say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem - check - and confessing your sins (uhhh ....well I may be confusing a few things here but it's worth a try).  Here are a few of my latest sins - some of my favorites too!

I love these pots.  I imagined growing my herbs in them but then I bought these flowers and they look so charming on the table the herbs can grow somewhere else.

We needed some extra storage in our small bathroom and at the same time I needed to fill this awkward corner outside the bathroom so when I found this it was too perfect.  It seems a little strange to have our TP in view but its not like it greets you at the door.


This is in our guest bathroom downstairs.

This is my absolute favorite blanket. It is two-sided and ohhhh so soft.  Lola loves it too.

I fell in love with the planter - it was a little hard to carry.


I don't know what I want to do with this basket yet but its been doing a great job holding my paint chips.
  
Don't you just love the red tag!




This is has been great for all my yarn scraps.

Okay, so ignore the mess.  This is the man cave and outside my jurisdiction AND he's doing his MBA and taking his CPA right now so give him some slack but this is the desk that he picked out all by himself.  He is very proud of his first Homegoods purchase.  I just Had to include it.

I love this little concrete planter.  I bought three of them and have them scattered around the house.


So enough with the concrete but I fell in love with these pillars and bought two to flank the fireplace.  This was one purchase I almost returned.  Glad I didn't.


Brandon's office/man cave chair.  I bought this guy for $200 and surprised Brandon.  It was one Homegoods purchase (besides his desk) that he was glad I brought home.  It is super wide and comfy!  I had to crop it to hide the mess in the room though.  So sorry.

So tell me...what makes you Homegoods happy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...