March 20, 2010

And so it begins....

Let me take you back to the very beginning before I catch you up to speed.  Our house hunting journey was fairly simple and fun.  It did not take long to fall in love with this quaint fixer upper.  Having been vacant for 3 years before we moved in, it definitely needed a lot of TLC but it also had a lot of potential. Here it is on closing day.



Welcome to our backyard jungle.

Oh yes, it has a hot tub.  Let the parties begin!

Parquet floors.....not my favorite at all.

Dirty fireplace - yuck.




Oh my wallpaper.  Never a fun prospect.

And floral carpet.

Outdated.



So there it is.  Do you see the potential?  I hope so!  If not, stay tuned and hopefully we will be able to show you. And so it begins......check back soon!

1 comment:

terri browne said...

Hello! I found your blog on the wedding blog hop. I was checking out pics of your house (which is very cute!), and I chuckled when I saw your dining room.

Here is a link to my blog post after we bought our house last fall. Does something in the dining room look familiar??? :)

http://adifferentshadeofbrowne.blogspot.com/2009/10/long-time-no-post.html

Have a great weekend!

Terri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...